Skip to main content

Search other library collections

Curtin students and staff are entitled to borrow in person from the libraries of Edith Cowan University, Murdoch UniversityUWA. You can also borrow from the State Library of Western Australia.

You may also be able to obtain items from these libraries through document delivery.

You can use Trove to search across WA university libraries. Note that you will need to select the libraries from the Find locations drop down list located next to the library field at the bottom of the search form. Alternatively you can create a free account and set up a list of libraries you have access to in My libraries. The list will then be available for you to search in each time you log in.

Students from the Faculty of Health Sciences are able to consult hospital libraries and, in the case of King Edward Memorial Hospital, borrow items. The WA Health Libraries Network website contains the holdings of all Department of Health (Government of WA) Libraries.

Other Curtin collections

The Melanesian Film Archive and the School of Built Environment manage their own collections, which aren’t searchable from our catalogue.

Learn more